My Party... Finally.
I had a party a few weeks ago. Mommy made cupcakes. I helped.
We had lots of balloons. Uncle Neil tied to steal them from me.
So did Noah. (Actually he didn't. Mommy just wanted an excuse to post a picture of him cause she thinks he's cute or something. Pfft. I don't see it.)
What I did see were lots of presents all for me. "Ah pesent? Nudder pesent?" I got a train that blows real smoke (Mommy says it's stinky) and a Tractor (Mommy says it's too loud) and a musical book (She says that ones WAY too loud) and a Thomas the train set (Mommy says I'm WAY too obsessed with it). I say Mommy is a party pooper. (Actually that was Sam. He poops a lot.)
We had only one cake this year, but it was Tractor Tom which was sensational. I love that tractor and I loved having a party with some of my bestest people. Parties are fun, especially when they are all for you.

7 comments:
I HAD A FUN TIME AT YOUR PARTY TOO BEN! AND I MUST SAY THAT WAS THE BEST ICE CREAM CAKE I'VE EVER HAD. ITS TRUE, OTHER PEOPLE SAID IT TOO.
Ben, I wish I could have been at your party. You look so cute with your haircut. You look a lot like your uncle Mike now.
Hi Ben
You must have had a great party. I have never seen someone enjoy licking the spoon like yu do. that is an awesome picture. You should be on the package of every betty Crocker cake mix. she would make at least another million or two.
You look so grown up with your haircut. Kinda like Mikey but like your mom too. I'm so glad you had fun.
Happy being Two!
Auntie Susan
Hey Ben. Congrats on being two! That's exciting! I got an ice cream cake for my birthday too, but mine had a picture of a barbie on it...My husband's idea of a funny. I'm glad you had such a great party. You can always tell a good party by the amount of balloons present. Yours must have been the best!
Aw Ben, I can't believe I missed your party, and just to go floating down the river with your Uncle in the wind and rain. Looks like you had a blast.
Way to help your mom with cupcakes... that's the most important job, because then there's less for her to wash off... Very considerate of you!
You look like such a handsome young man with your haircut!!
Ben, I hope you had a wonderful Birthday. Cake and presents and balloons are the good parts. And also being able to spend it with friends and family too.
Post a Comment