February 06, 2008

I Can't Think of a Title For This

Ben's got a new friend.
Her name is Sophie and, as you can see, she's lovely and Ben is smitten.
They play together so nicely, it's so sweet.

Sophie has a little brother named Kenny.
I wish I could tell you that Sammy and Kenny get along just as well,
but they only tolerate each other...
It will come though. They are both pretty little.

Here are Ben and Sophie at the Zeller's restaurant
after an afternoon of playing at the playland.
(Where I work, or at least, where I have been working.)
There was no one sitting across the table from them,
but they both insisted on sitting side by side like that.
Cute. (Also, don't you love her hair? Sigh. So pretty.)

Here's Ben looking snazzy in nylons.
He was helping me sort socks and at one point I looked up
and he had tried on one of my knee-highs.

That's my Ben. He's not afraid to make a statement.
What a weirdo. Good thing weirdos are my favorite kind of kid.

2 comments:

Christine said...

That Sophie is pretty cute. Ben you have good taste. I can see why he is smitten.

John said...

In an earlier post I said something about me giving him a few pointers about picking up girls but it appears that he has this girl thing figured out already. She looks good Ben. Maybe don't let her know that you try on your moms knee-high nylons.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker