Family Camping
Mummy and Dada took me camping this weekend! I loved it! I got to do so many fun things. I wish I could go camping every weekend. I liked sleeping in a cabin and eating food with lots of church people. I liked the campfire and playing in the playground. My favorite part was the beach though. There is so much to do there...
Dada took me swimming. Well. Actually he took me down to the water. I put my toes in and decided I liked the looks of the tap a bit better.
Camping is pretty tiring though, so in between playing on the beach and playing in the playground I needed lots of naps. Good thing Dada likes naps too cause I like cuddling naps best of all!



8 comments:
I am so glad to hear that you got to go camping. That looks like a lot of fun. I hope you get to go lots this summer. Nothing better than the warm sun and the beach.
Good thing you like the beach as much as your mommy does. And you found a McQleen car, doesn't get much better does it.
Hi Ben.
I'm glad I got to go with you camping. I had lots of fun. I love you.
It looks like you had lots of fun on your camping trip. Isn't summer fun?
Your Mommy sure does an awesome job of taking pictures of you.
I love it at athe beach too. It looks like that car came pretty clean.
that look so great. the beach, camping...I'm booking the long weekend off and I'm going. enough is enough.
I love camping and being at the beach and when you can do it with lots of church people, that makes it even better.
I'm glad you had fun camping, and at the beach! I wish I could go camping.
Post a Comment