May 25, 2007

Yorkton Birthday Party

I had two birthday parties this year. One in Yorkton and one in Saskatoon. Since the Yorkton one happened first, Aunty will have to wait a little longer to see the pictures from the party she was at.Mummy and Dada spent the whole day cleaning and getting ready for my party. Mummy picked up a cake from Dairy Queen and these cool balloons for me. I was SO excited when she said they were for my party. I ran round and round the living room saying things like, "It will be fun at my party! Look it! Look it all my birthday balloons! I'm gonna have presents! I love presents! Look it! Da balloons are up high through the sky! Oh. I am so happy."
My best buddy Karson came to my party. I love him. A lot.
We had a BBQ supper with hotdogs and cheeseburgers and macaroni salad and chips and carrots and dip. I mostly ate chips and dip and some rootbeer, but Mummy said that was okay since I was the birthday boy! I love being the birthday boy! After supper I got to open presents. I got this cool McQueen lamp from Pastor Harv and Shirley. I love that thing, and I make Mummy even turn it on during the day when I have my naps. "It was fun opening the presents!"
After the presents we had CAKE! This was my most exciting part and I had been asking to have cake ever since Mummy brought it home that afternoon. She wouldn't even let me see it till it was time to eat it so I was very surprised and happy to see that McQueen guy on there! I love cake and parties. It's a good thing I got to have two of them this year...

6 comments:

Toad said...

sweet lamp ben! that shirly knows how to pick em.

can't wait to see your party here.

i wish i could have two parties. you're a lucky guy.

Margaret said...

Happy, happy birthday, Ben. What a cool cake and what a cute boy. You look so happy.

John said...

Next year you have to have more than 2, cause I missed them both. Oh well, so you will just be a little spoiled. Looks like a good time was had by all. love you

footsack said...

Wow, two birthdays! You lucky little boy. It looks like your friend Karson is also a very lucky boy to have a friend like you who gives such nice hugs. :):)

Carol said...

Lucky you. You got 2 parties, I hope you had lots of fun at both of them.

Unknown said...

TWO birthday parties?! That sounds pretty super. You are so cute, and I love your grin. I wish I could have been there and gotten a hug like your friend Karson got. It looks really nice.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker