Shutterbug
On Friday Mommy was downstairs doing some laundry and I noticed that she had left her camera on the kitchen table for me. There was a lot of cool stuff happening in the livingroom and since Mommy was too busy to take pictures I thought I would help her out. I think I got a few really good ones...
"Smile Sammy! Aww man. You moved. Hold on."
"Gotcha. Hmmm. Almost."
"Could you just stay still?"
"Never mind. There's a nice toy."
"And the table leg."
"And a toy. Wait. I think I took that one already. Oh well."
"Where's the zoom on this thing? Oops. Oh well."
"Oops again."
"Oops."
"Oh for peteses sake."
"This picture taking thing is harder than it looks."
"Okay. I think I've got it now."
"Smile Sammy!"
"Sammy! Smile! Come on Sammy! Smile!"
"Tickle, tickle, tickle!"
"Oh fine. Don't smile then. I'll just take a picture of our feet."

3 comments:
THOSE ARE SOME NICE PICTURES BEN. I REALLY LIKE THE ONES OF SAMMY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. 12 MORE DAYS!!!!!
I guess my other commment actually belonged here. You will be getting great reviews for this your first portfolio. Keep it up Ben. Most Babies don't have thier very own paparatzi.
Wow, those are amazing shots. I love them all, keep up the good work.
Post a Comment