Sick Day
Being sick is good times. Daddy and Mommy both stay home with me. I get to watch whatever show I want however many times I want cause Mommy is too sick to play with me and Daddy is busy with Sammy. I can eat whatever I want, and if I whine about what I am eating no one tells me to stop crying. I can have bottles if I want and Mommy keeps saying things like, "Just give him whatever he wants." I can wear my pajamas all day and no one tries to comb my hair. No one cleans up anything or makes me clean up anything. I get lots of baths cause they make Sammy happy. For some reason Mommy thinks that candy will help me feel better. I don't know who the doctor was who told her that candy works just as good as throat lozenges when you have an owie in your throat, but that guy was sure on to something... 

7 comments:
WOW BEN. YOU SURE ARE LUCKY WHEN YOU'RE SICK. HERE'S SOME ADVICE...PRETEND TO BE SICK AND YOU CAN EAT CANDY MORE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ALL THE TIME.
Sorry to hear that you are sick Ben. I hope you feel better soon.
I think you are very smart to have figured out the candy thing at such a young age. Candy does actually work just as good as anything.
Nice work. I was about to say I'm sorry you're sick, but I guess I'm not. I'm sorry for your mom that you're sick, but you seem to be coping pretty well.
I think your mommy should buy you a chair like Chloe has. Yours looks just a tad uncomfortable. maybe when your mommy feels better she can help me with my stupid blog.
Auntie Margaret
I hope you are feeling better soon. Sitting in pyjamas all day is great.
You know, that sick deal doesn't sound too bad, at least from your side. Sounds like good times. Maybe if I pretend to be sick, I can get out of doing the laundry.
Good job Ben. To bad you don't live closer to your grandpa's house. Then you could hang out with me and watch Charles Bronson movies with me. That's what I like when I'm sick.
Post a Comment