November 25, 2006

Good work Sam.

Sam isn't good at much yet, but he sure is good at having birthdays. And I'm good at eating cake. It's a perfect match really.

6 comments:

footsack said...

How cute!!!!

Keep up the good work Sam! :):)

Unknown said...

I think I need to start having birthdays every month, too. If you were here, Ben, I'd share cake with you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben...I'm checking out your blog while drinking some chocolate juice. Hope your are still lining things up and keeping them in order.

Later, from your bud...POW.

John said...

Good thing there are now two of you in that house. Twice as many birthdays and twice as many cakes. Good thing Sam shares with you. Love Graaandpa

Toad said...

Wow Ben thats a huge cake! I hope you didn't get a tummy ache from all that icing. Lucky boy!

Carol said...

That looked like a wonderful cake. I hope you enjoyed eating it.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker