Another Post From Mommy
The following is a word for word transcript of a "conversation" I overheard on the baby monitor while I was downstairs on the computer chatting with Ang and upstairs Sam was in his swing and Ben was having a rice cake for a snack. (He eats it because he thinks it's popcorn.)
Sam watcha doin in der?
Gimme the hug.
Gimme the kiss.
You lookit a window? Sammy?
(Pause, and the sound of footsteps.)
Wanna push?
(Pause)
Wweeeeeeeeee! Weeeeee!
Wanna nudder push?
You had da wait Sam.
Canna eat duh corn? (The rice cake I assume.)
Yeah...
(Long pause)
Wanna push? Wanna push? (Pause)
Wanna push? Yeah! Sam... Nudder push?
Woooooooooo! Woooo hooooooo!
Watcha doin? Watcha doin?
Hi sam. Watcha doin in der?
Hi big boy!
(Big pause)
Tickle tickle! Huh huh. (Ben laughing)
Tickle tickle! Huh huh huh. Tickle tickle! (More laughing)
(This goes on for a while then...)
Wanna truck? (Footsteps)
Wanna dump truck? (Footsteps)
Wanna guy? (Footsteps)
Wanna bus? (Footsteps)
An a train! (Footsteps)
Wanna car? (Footsteps)
Ana lello car too! (Footsteps)
Ana orange train. (Footsteps)
Ana nudder guy. (Footsteps)
Ana lion. (Footsteps)
Ana tiger. (Footsteps)
Ana monkey. (Footsteps)
Ana orange train. (Footsteps)
Ana lello train. (Footsteps)
At this point I decide I should probably go upstairs... And I found this:
It's too bad you can't see all of the fisher price little people crammed in the swing under the trains...

5 comments:
BEN ITS SO NICE HOW YOU SHARE AND MAKE SURE SAM IS HAVING A GOOD TIME.
I would love to go back to those days in my life. I didn't have baby monitors though. I had to actually sneak up on them. they ususally heard me.
Once I snuck up on Trav and Tyler in the bed room. they were kneeling by Trav's bed. Trav was praying, " Dear jesus, if you come into my heart right now I will give 9 dollars." Tyler said "Me too." I could cry just remembering it.
You are a very thouhgtful brother Ben.
Love Auntie Sue
How nice of you to make sure your younger brother was not bored just sitting in his swing. And you shared lots of toys too.
This conversation really made me giggle. At least you know that Sam will always be entertained. What a great big brother you are!
That is the funniest thing I have read in days. That Ben...what a guy!!
Post a Comment