A Post From Mommy
So, Ben's been regressing a bit lately. I'm not sure what started it. We noticed about a week ago that he has been adding some babbling to his sentences. It's funny cause he is usually very deliberate when he talks. He is very careful with his words so his sentences often take a while to come out. For example: "Want a go... ... ina ... ... ... ... Daddy's ... sss ... ... ss ... ss sss ... ... car?"
Lately though, he's been saying all kinds of things that are definitely not even attempts at words. It's like he thinks he should be saying more stuff and putting together real sentences is too much work so he just throws some babbling in there to kind of fill out conversations. He does this especially, but not exclusively, on the phone. It's weird. But then Ben's weird, so there you have it.
The other night I think maybe we let this regressing thing go a bit further than we should have because Ben is now hooked on...
Well, see for yourself:
Sigh... Two poops forward and one jump back.

3 comments:
By the way... Doesn't the basement look great? I love our basement. You wouldn't believe how much work it was, well Ang would, but it was so worth it.
Looks like Ben is having fun n the jolly jumper. He's just being a kid and enjoying himself.
Yep, the basement looks great. Makes me wish I had a basement.
Ben is so cute. I wouldn't worry about his 'regressing' too much. He's only two. In the grand sceme of things, it's probably just a phase. Some of my kids did the same thing. Robyn whined until she was 6. It eventually passed. I only realized a bit too late at times that the more you can ignore, the sooner it will go away. Ben, I hope you enjoy that jolly jumper. If they had one that was adult size, I know of two adults in this house that would jump in there, so you just enjoy!! :)
Post a Comment