June 13, 2006

The Greatest Show On Earth!

Mommy and Daddy took me to the circus. Mommy said if some of the money didn't go to charity she would feel ripped off, but I thought it was worth every penny! (It cost more than "tenty bux" just to get in the door. Even with those coupon things Mommy got at Walmart.)
There were big white puppies there. Mommy says they were horses, but she's wasn't fooling me. Those things were puppies for sure.
I had some candy. At first I thought this was another one of Mommy's crazy jokes. Who knew they could make candy that feels like the tops of those fuzzy sticks Mommy puts in my ears sometimes? Not me.
We saw a great big "omelet" too. I talked about it for days afterwards and Mommy kept giving me these strange "What are you talking about?" looks. It wasn't till I pointed one out before bed one night while we were reading my Noah's Ark story book that she finally caught my meaning. She's a little slow sometimes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't thecircus gret,Ben? I love thee omlets best too. You are so funny.
auntie Sue

footsack said...

There is nothing as exciting as he circus! I remember going to the circus when I was a kid and I remember every single detail. There is nothing as exciting except maybe Christmas. I'm glad you had so much fun Ben. I think they are great!!

Unknown said...

I used to love the circus, too! So much fun. I especially liked when you could get those fancy little fiber optic wands that change cool colors, and look SUPER sweet in the dark. And the baton I got, it was good for beating things with.

Carol said...

I remember the circus too. I liked mostly the animals, and wished I could be in the circus. Good thing we grow out of childhood wants. I possibly could now be the bearded lady?? LOL

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker