April 09, 2006

Driving Music

I was driving in my car,
And I didn't get too far,
When I heard a sound I knew I didn't like.
(Actually, Mommy heard it, and it quickly led to a smell Mommy knew she didn't like...)

Well instead of startin' to moan,
I just got me to a phone,
And I called...

(No! Not Hub City Glass! I called my Gramma!
She might not be the auto glass specialist,
but in my books she's the cuddle time specialist!
I can hardly wait till she comes to stay with us!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet your mom doesn't like it when you call people on the phone... My brother used to do that, too... He also inadvertently drove cars into post offices, too... Don't do that one, because then you'll have other people mad at you, not just your mommy...

John said...

Yea Ben, you better enjoy it. Cause while you are having fun with your gramma, old grampa will be having to batch. And he likes that about as much as winter.

Carol said...

As long as you are talking to someone in North America, I am sure the phone calls will be ok, providing Mommy and Daddy have dialed the number for you.

footsack said...

Ben, I hope that soon you can drive that cool car of yours outside on the sidewalk. I think by now your snow should be all gone.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker