Aunties
Aunties Ang is visiting me this weekend. We're having lots of fun... 'Cept when she puts on her glasseses... I wish she wouldn't do that. Glasseses are scary to me.

Mummies and Dadas are glad she's here cause she's keeping Mummies company while Dadas tries to get his midterm marks done. I'm glad she's here cause she's pretty funny and she bought me a balloon.

7 comments:
I am just a teeny bit jealous of your Auntie, Ben. Hope your having a good time.
It's pretty special being an Auntie, Ben. You are lucky to have such a nice auntie. Your little cousin Ethan makes it pretty special for me. Now he has a little brother, Conner, And soon you will have a little brother, too. Then you will have the new experience of being a big brother. I think you will do that well.
John! We commented at exactly the same time! Creepy. When I started commenting I was the first and now I see you already posted. Our time is exactly the same.
It looks like you had a lot of fun with your auntie. I love being an auntie. It's so much fun when you have adorable little nephews like you and Ethan to play with.
I'm glad you had fun with your auntie!! It's nice that she took you swinging and to play, and bought you a balloon... It makes me wish that I had my little nephew here...
I'm loving the auntie thing...I can't wait to have a cute little nephew. Me and my niece Naomi get along famously though... She's a cute little thing.
Looks like you had a wonderful time with your Auntie Ang. Just wait til you have a little brother to play with.
Post a Comment