Christmas Daze
I liked all of my Christmas days very much this year. My first Christmas day was with Mommy and Daddy and me. We opened some presents and Daddy read me the Christmas story from my bible that I got from Uncle Jake and Aunty Colleen. Then we watched a movie together while I played with my new toys! FUN! Then we had to pack. Not so fun. Mommy kept packing up all my cars and that made me cry. Then she was cleaning and that made me cry. Why do grown ups have to put things away all the time?
We took a trip to visit our families in Martensville and Saskatoon. I got to have my second Christmas with my Grandma Willems. Mostly I napped, but afterwards I got to open a BIG present from Mommy and Daddy. I think I'm really getting the hang of this tearing paper thing! I liked ripping open the paper ALMOST as much as I liked the new garage for all my cars!
The next day I got to have ANOTHER Christmas with my Mommy's family. There sure were lots of us. There were also LOTS of presents. I wanted to play with all of them, especially if Noah was playing with them. That Noah guy kinda gets in the way of my fun sometimes. He is an attention hog too. I had to show off extra hard to get people to notice me and sometimes when that didn't work I'd just give that Noah a little push... Or a pinch... He sure did bug me. I gave him a ride in my FABULOUS new car anyways cause that's just the kinda guy I am.
He hardly let me drive his car at all though... I only wanted to ride it a little... (Mommy's note: Just whenever Noah was on the thing. Any time Noah picked up ANYTHING Benjamin would drop what he was doing and rush to take away what Noah had. We had some serious jealousy issues going on... I don't think this bodes well for the new baby... Sigh.)
After that things quieted down a bit. Grandpa even had time to take me for a nice long sled ride. I liked it, too bad he got tired or I'd still be riding that sled. (How do you like my grandpa's snazzy hat? He sure is a stylish guy!)
We got to visit some of Mommy and Daddy's friends on New Year's Eve. We saw Scotty and Mabel, Jeremy and Krissy, and Scotty's Mommy and Daddy. I only cared about ONE of their friends though. She was a beautiful girl named Erika and I loved her at first sight. I climbed all over her and followed her around the whole night. That was a good party! (They also had these red candy things that were DELICIOUS! I ate lots of them when Mommy wasn't looking.)
Don't worry though Kirsten, she will never take the place of your lovely sister in my heart! Kianna and I just have WAY too much in common!
The hair... The shoes... We must be made for eachother!
n n jklkjkjkj nnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmm nnn

3 comments:
Oh my Goodness is Kianna ever big!! It never sat and thought thtat she'd be as big as you Ben and not a little baby anymore!
Oh Ben, how I wish that you lived closer to me. Than I could take you for a sled ride whenever I wanted to, even if you laugh at my new hat.
Well Ben, It looks like you had a really fun Christmas. I'm glad to see all the pictures.
Post a Comment