Happy Birthday Graaandpa!
WOW! Can you believe I've known you for a whole 18 months of your loooong life? I know! It's hard to believe! That's a long time!
Just to prove it, here is a picture of the VERY FIRST TIME you held me...
Look how young you look! WOW! That was a long time ago!
Look how young you look! WOW! That was a long time ago!I sure wish I could come see you for your birthday! We always do such fun stuff together... I know we'd do stuff you'd really like. (And I could probably tolerate some stuff for your sake... I probably wouldn't enjoy any of it...)









Happy Birthday to the best Grandpa a boy like me could have! I love you!









Happy Birthday to the best Grandpa a boy like me could have! I love you!jhhhdz n jmjnn

6 comments:
Wow. That actually gave me warm fuzzies. You really know how to pull on the heartstrings. Way to go Ben.
Yikes. If your grandpa hasn't read this already, he's gonna get all teary eyed. I almost did and it wasn't even for me! You are one awesome kid Ben.
knjn aoiuuuuuuuuunkgy.
Wow Ben, You sure keep that Grandpa of yours busy! H'e sure a lucky guy but like you said, you are too. your Grandpa is one of the coolest guys around! You have a great day!!!
askdjfh zxjncuwery
This note is for Ben, so that Becky can save it and give it to him some time when he is older and can understand it. The rest of you are going to read it anyway, so go ahead.
It is hard to believe but you and I have a history. We have already built memories that even though you may not remember, I sure will. We have done so many things together, and there are so many more things I want to share with you. I want to take you fishing, and to a hockey game. I want to see you ride your first bike and drive a car. I want to sleep out in the back yard with you and look at the stars and tell scary stories. I want to lay on the grass and find a plane or a chicken in the clouds. I want to read to you and have you read to me. I want to talk to you about God and girls. I want to watch you do the things you will love to do, even if they are not my favorite things, as long as they are yours. I know that most of these things you will do with your Mom and Dad first, and that is the way it should be. It's okay if I'm not first in your life. Even if I'm not second or third or fourth, or even fifth. Wherever I fit in will be fine with me, as long as I am a part of it. Oh yah, we already have a history, but our history will only get better. I love you Ben.
yeah uncle john, i can see grampa braun coming out in you big time
John, I love the picture of you guys 'just chilling'. What awesome pictures Becky. That was a great 'tribute' you did.
Post a Comment