December 01, 2005

Poopcorn

I know lots of you think you would like to come and visit me, but you might want to think twice about that... I'm teething and I'm constipated. Since my mouth hurts so much I am not sleeping very well, and I keep trying to poop, but it isn't working very well. Mommy tries to feed me things like Cheerios and vegetables, but my teeth hurt and all I want to have for supper is a nice warm bottle. I tell Mommy and Daddy all day about how I am feeling. I think all the whining is helping me get my message accross... I've been getting very spoiled.

n

(That's how bad my mood is. Mommy could only make me type this one letter... Seriously. I am one grumpy little man.)

4 comments:

John said...

I wish I could take your pain instead of you, I would then give it to your Auntie Ang. ha ha. Just kidding. To bad you have to go through that as a little kid. We shouldn't get teeth until we are adults and can understand and handle the pain. I will see you on Sunday and maybe by then you will have a new tooth, either way maybe me and grandma will buy you a present. lads;kas;ffffffffffffffffff,,,,to you
love graaandpa

Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel cousin Ben. My teeth are starting to come too. It makes me very sad. When I get really sad though my mommy gives me yummy grape tylenol. Man I like that stuff!

Becky said...

I get cherry tylenol, and it is also good... maybe I will tell Mommy to get me the grape next time... for variety.

Melanie said...

Ben, I hope you feel better soon! You're still pretty adorable when you're sick, which is something I can't acheive. How do you do it? I like your popcorn bowl. Your mommy gave some to me when I got married, and I love mine. She's a smart one, your mom.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker