Ben sometimes I think your mommy is the bubble head in the family. That does look like you are having a good time though, maybe I will try bubbles next time. I bought you a Christmas present. e[erigfvp;xcxzzzzdzzzzzzz,,, how about that!!!!!!
Ben- you and Noah and Ethan are the cutest little boys in town, or in Canada for that matter. Bubble baths are my favorite. You are one happy little guy, I hope I get to see you one day soon. LKDNSNDSEOOOOOOODFN... I know...
Ben you remind me of a little girl I had once long ago. Her name is Melanie and I have a picture of her just like this one, with bubbles all up her head. She still likes bubble baths to this day. And you know what??.. my little girl is still a bubble head..isn't that funny?? I think so too.
WHAT?!?! It is true that I like bubble baths, but I like them better with a glass of wine now. And I'm not a... okay maybe a little, but...LKNDSKLNDFKN. So there.
5 comments:
ben... you are soooo cool... you just made me want to have a bubble bath...
Ben sometimes I think your mommy is the bubble head in the family. That does look like you are having a good time though, maybe I will try bubbles next time. I bought you a Christmas present. e[erigfvp;xcxzzzzdzzzzzzz,,, how about that!!!!!!
Ben- you and Noah and Ethan are the cutest little boys in town, or in Canada for that matter. Bubble baths are my favorite. You are one happy little guy, I hope I get to see you one day soon.
LKDNSNDSEOOOOOOODFN... I know...
Ben you remind me of a little girl I had once long ago. Her name is Melanie and I have a picture of her just like this one, with bubbles all up her head. She still likes bubble baths to this day. And you know what??.. my little girl is still a bubble head..isn't that funny?? I think so too.
WHAT?!?! It is true that I like bubble baths, but I like them better with a glass of wine now. And I'm not a... okay maybe a little, but...LKNDSKLNDFKN. So there.
Post a Comment