Ye Old Buster Days Weekend
A long long time ago, in a land that is bery far away, a little boy named Ben had a really fab weekend at his Gramma and Grampa's house...
He carried a token of his love to his most devoted admirer. (Mommy.)
He rode a mighty steed.
He gathered together with other citizens of the land to cheer the parading heroes.
He hoarded great bounty and many MANY priceless treasures.
He feasted on cake to celebrate the day of his birth with his most loyal subjects.
He won the love of the fair lady Chloe.
He journeyed through strange and exotic places. Many... MANY times. And then he did it again.
And then he just chilled out with the king.

4 comments:
Great post!! Just great!!!
That was a great weekend. Should have done the fire thing earlier. I was just there and I miss them.
What a beautiful story. I smiled all the way through.
That was spring...now it is fall. I already miss summer. We sure did have fun.
Post a Comment