July 31, 2008

May 21st

I had my very last day of preschool a while ago. Well, not my last last I guess, because I'm going again next year... But sort of my last. For this year anyways. Well, not my last for this year either, because I'll start going again in the fall... Let's just look at the pictures okay?
We had a picnic in the park with bubbles and parachute games and snacks and crafts and songs. I brought a present to Mrs. H. and she brought one for me too! It was great!
Mrs. H. cried though... I'm not sure why...
... Maybe she was sad because we ran out of juice?

2 comments:

John said...

You will have lots of lasts in the years to come but also as many or more firsts. I cry sometimes too when I run out of juice.

Christine said...

You sure had a nice teacher even if she crys when the juice runs out. I hope you love next years teacher just as much.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker