November 12, 2007

We Went to the Zoo!

I got to go to the zoo, three times! When you go to the zoo three times you get to bring lots of different people along with you...

I brought Sammy every time. I like having him around, because he does whatever I do. Here we are sliding down a hill.

I made sure he didn't get lost when we got out of the stroller to do some walking. This tunnel was much too big for such a little guy to go through on his own. He's so lucky to have a big brother like me.

I brought Grampa and Gramma and Aunty and Great Gramma along one day. Grampa let me ride on his walker. He's the best Grampa ever.

On another day I took Noah and Aunty Melissa and some of Mommy's friends. A chicken showed up too. He wanted my fries, and he got some! Noah was really scared of him, but I wasn't.

Well, okay, I did get a little scared when he followed us to see the other animals. Especially when he jumped up on a fence to see if we had any fries left. That was one freaky chicken.

I brought Ethan and Connor and their mommy once too. Ethan and I had lots of fun together.

He makes me laugh and I like having him around. I sure hope I get to see him next time I go see Gramma and Grampa again.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh man...I missed the chicken!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker