October 05, 2007

Bedtime

Before I go to bed I like to do some calisthenics... Just to get my blood circulating and to burn off any extra energy that I didn't use up during the day. Jumping works best for me.
Then I line up my NAStCAR race cars and gaze into their windshields as I drift off into dream land... Zzzzzzzzzzz.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

That looks like the perfect way to fall asleep; looking into the eyes of a loved one. :)

Christine said...

You got Dale and Jimmy and all the boys.cool...makes me sleepy too...maybe I should try that.

Sue said...

You are too funny!

Unknown said...

Awwww. I love how contented your face looks. :D But ask your mom to explain to me... what's NAStCAR? I thought maybe it was a spelling error, but knowing your mom, that is next to impossible.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker