February 02, 2007

Just waiting for Grampa...

I wish he'd get here already.

6 comments:

Toad said...

HE'S ON HIS WAY LITTLE MAN. BOY YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HAVE FUN. BE GENTLE WITH HIM THOUGH HE HAS BROKEN RIBS.

Sue said...

I glad you get to spend time with your grandpa again. You guys always have fun no matter what you do.

Anonymous said...

Ben, sometimes you're so cute, when I see your pictures my heart breaks just a little. I love this one.

Have a wonderful time with your grandpa - play gentle.

Unknown said...

Awww... I hope he gets there, too, so we can see some pictures of you smiling there. You look so sad and lonely in that picture it makes me want to cry and squeeze you in a hug. Have fun with your Grandpa!!

Carol said...

Waiting sure is the hardest part. I hope once he arrives you have a wonderful time.

footsack said...

A picture sure does paint a thousand words but in this case, it really does say 'just waiting for Grampa' Hope you don't have to wait too long. That would be sadder than the look on your face.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker