January 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Graaandpa!

You and me
Make quite a pair.
We have matching
Heads and hair.

We like the same things
Tractors and trains.
We both like crazy
Loud yelling games.

I like your laugh
I like your smile.
I'll like you even
When you are senile.
Happy Birthday to the world's funnest Grandpa! I love you!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dr48utgf fd s a aaaaaaaa a jhjjjjhuhhhbb bggtttgg gg

8 comments:

Sue said...

AHppy birthda again John. It looks like you guys had a pretty good time.

Sue said...

goodness my spelling is atrociuos ( BAD) today

footsack said...

Sue your spelling is so funny. I know I've made a few typing mistakes in my time but you really take the cake. LOL

Happy Birthday again John. I did wish you on your own blog but thought I should do it here as well since you will be more likely to read it here.

Carol said...

I hope your Grandpa had a Happy Birthday. It looks like you and he have lots of things in common.

John said...

Your right Mitz. I come here a lot more than to my own blog.
Yes Ben we had a good time. Especially with that big black train and Henry. I love you too.

Anonymous said...

Ben, you write poetry almost as well as your mom! You make me laugh! You're a very blessed boy to have such a loving and funny grandpa. And he, of course is blessed to have such a one of a kind grandson like you!

Anonymous said...

You and your grandpa look like you had a great time. I love these pictures, thank your mommy for posting them...they're awesome as usual.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandpa, Ben. I'm glad to see how much fun you guys have together.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker