Merry Christmas everyone! I finally talked Mummy into giving my blog some attention so here are some pictures of me enjoying Christmas...
Those are wonderful pictures. Glad to see you helped Sam open his gift. I love your PJ's!
Way to help Sam open his gift. No one wanted me to help them, I don't know why. I got Cars on DVD for Christmas, though I didn't get sweet pyjamas like that!!
hey smeagol! i'm glad you had so much fun this christmas.
Hey Ben! Hope you had a great Christmas...what was in the really big box?
Yeah what was in there? That's a mighty big box for such a little guy. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
A farm.
That is a pretty big box. I noticed yesterday that you reeeaaallly like to unwrap presents even if you don't get what is inside. We had fun didn't we.
I remember when your Grandpa and some of his brothers had a farm set. I played with it lots. I sure hope you enjoy all your presents.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Those are wonderful pictures. Glad to see you helped Sam open his gift. I love your PJ's!
Way to help Sam open his gift. No one wanted me to help them, I don't know why. I got Cars on DVD for Christmas, though I didn't get sweet pyjamas like that!!
hey smeagol! i'm glad you had so much fun this christmas.
Hey Ben! Hope you had a great Christmas...what was in the really big box?
Yeah what was in there? That's a mighty big box for such a little guy. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
A farm.
That is a pretty big box. I noticed yesterday that you reeeaaallly like to unwrap presents even if you don't get what is inside. We had fun didn't we.
I remember when your Grandpa and some of his brothers had a farm set. I played with it lots. I sure hope you enjoy all your presents.
Post a Comment