November 01, 2006

I'n a dinosaur! Raaaaa!

"I'n a dinosaur! Raaaaaa! Raaaaa!"
"Want the candy? Want the clock candy?""Wanna go see Karson? Where's Karson? I'n gonna run fast!"
"Sank you.""Raaaaa!"
"It's a rock! I'n gonna get you rock. It goes in the fatatoe."
"Sank you."
"It's a big fatatoe. Do you see the fatatoe... ... Mummy?""Raaaa.""Sank you berry much."
"Lello chips! Canna have some lello chips please? Want the lello chips? Lello chips?"
"It's another rock. I'n gonna get the rock.""No I doan wannit. Close a door."
"Ra."
"It's Daddy's car! Canna go in Daddy's car?"
"Sank you."
"Gonna go see Bob and Debbie?"
"No. I doan wannit."
"Sank you! Sank you! Sanks for the sucker! Sanks for the red sucker!"
"Raaaaa!"
"Good bye. I luzz you. Good bye. Good bye."
"It's a blue train! Ona blue train? Canna go on the blue train?"
"I'n gonna go on the flide. I'n gonna go on this flide.""No. I don wanna go in Daddy's car. Ona flide."
"Fries? Gonna get some fries? Okay, okay..."

8 comments:

Toad said...

WOW BEN. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT NIGHT. SO GOOD OF YOU TO SAY THANK YOU. I AM JEALOUS THAT I COULDN'T SEE YOU.

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, that's so great. Ben you looked like you had a great time. Maybe I'll show this to Peter... Look at you, you're angelic! And you were having so much fun! I can't believe I might miss this with my kids!?!

Anonymous said...

Ben you are the cutest dinosaur I ever did see.

Janelle said...

TOOOO Cute! i love it!!

Margaret said...

This is too cute. Ben, I could just squeeze you. I'm glad you had such a good time.

Carol said...

I hope you had a wonderful time getting candy. And how polite you were!! I love the picture of you with the "fotatoes"

Anonymous said...

It is to bad that you couldn't be here or we couldn't all be there for halloween. Then you and the chicken could have gone together. We would have had such a good time. You got to talk to your mom and dad about moving closer to us. Tell dad that they need teachers out here too.
Love you Ben.
Graaandpa

Unknown said...

Ben, you have the be the cutest dinosaur I've ever seen. I wish you could have come trick or treating at my house. I'd have given you lots of candy, and hugs. But that would have been quite a walk.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker