October 02, 2006

We all love driving in the car.

Hey guys wait for me. I wanna get in.
Wow. Noah is a good driver. Cool and collected. Hands at ten and two. Okay, maybe not ten and two, but definately four and seven and that's almost as good. Is he actually checking his mirrors? He is too. That's pretty impressive.
Maybe we could go a little faster though... Let's see what this baby can do! C'mon Noah... Open 'er up. What do you mean the speed limit is 2kmph? I don't see any signs. Put on my seatbelt? Turn down the radio? It's distracting you? That's it. I want a new driver.
Now this is more like it! Hold on Monkey, we're moving now! This is driving! This is... Hey... HEY! Watch out for that...

... Fence. Never mind. I'm getting out now. I think Monkey has whiplash. You'll be hearing from his lawyer. (He's an apetorney at law... Heh heh.)

6 comments:

Trav said...

it sure is cool that you got to do some driving at grandmas and grampas, did you get a turn to drive too. that ethan sure is a neat guy, eh? maybe not the best driver, but still a pretty cool guy

Margaret said...

What a cute story. You are such a cute boy, Ben. Did you get to drive your nice car, too? I see you riding shotgun to Noah and then Ethan. What a good boy for sharing with your cousins.

Melanie said...

Wow Ben, you're the bravest little boy ever! I'd never get in the car with Ethan driving, Noah seems more my style...
These are cute pictures. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute story and that is a cool car you have there. Looks like you boys had a lot of fun....until the crash. :)
Auntie Mitz

Unknown said...

Ah, driving... you guys sure are lucky to be able to drive a car so young! How fun!

Carol said...

Wow. Under age driver's. I think I may have to call the cops. LOL It looks like they had a wonderful time, and I hope monkey's whiplash clears up soon, and he doesn't sue you for all your banana's.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker