BEN YOU ARE SO MUCH BRAVER THAN ME. IF THAT BUG WAS ON ME I WOULD GAG AND RUN AWAY DRY HEAVING.
I love that bottom picture of you, Ben. So cute.
What a great time you seem to always have with your grandpa. I also would never let a bug of any kind climb on me. I guess in some ways you still are a typical little boy :)Auntie Mitz
Way to go to hold the ladybug. They are somuch nicer than some of the bugs Carrie and Kyle used to play with.
Haha, Mom. Or the ones that we chased you around the yard with.
I love all the posts about you and your grandpa, they always make me want to cry for some silly reason...too cute.
Yeah, thanks for reminding me Carrie. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
BEN YOU ARE SO MUCH BRAVER THAN ME. IF THAT BUG WAS ON ME I WOULD GAG AND RUN AWAY DRY HEAVING.
I love that bottom picture of you, Ben. So cute.
What a great time you seem to always have with your grandpa. I also would never let a bug of any kind climb on me. I guess in some ways you still are a typical little boy :)
Auntie Mitz
Way to go to hold the ladybug. They are somuch nicer than some of the bugs Carrie and Kyle used to play with.
Haha, Mom. Or the ones that we chased you around the yard with.
I love all the posts about you and your grandpa, they always make me want to cry for some silly reason...too cute.
Yeah, thanks for reminding me Carrie. :)
Post a Comment