Glad to finally see that you got your gift. Auntie Sue kept forgetting to give it to you. I hope you have lots of fun with your dragon and you are very welcome!
Aww, Ben, you are just the cutest little guy. I love your blonde hair. I will never have kids that look like that, so I will live vicariously through these pictures.
4 comments:
That sure is a nice dragon. :)
Glad to finally see that you got your gift. Auntie Sue kept forgetting to give it to you. I hope you have lots of fun with your dragon and you are very welcome!
Aww, Ben, you are just the cutest little guy. I love your blonde hair. I will never have kids that look like that, so I will live vicariously through these pictures.
Wow, that is a great dragon. I hope you have lots of fun with it.
Post a Comment