July 06, 2006

At the lake...

Sand and water is good fun. I like digging and driving tractors in it. At the beach you can steal toys from other kids and no one even notices. Your mommy and daddy come in the water with you and do funny things like running and splashing and sometimes they even swing you all crazy till they get too dizzy. You can drink pepsi and it doesn't matter if it dribbles down your stomach. You get to eat outside and if you throw food on the ground no one cares and you can always come back to it and eat it later. You don't have to take naps if you don't want to and if you get tired and grumpy your mommy will buy you a fire truck just to keep you reasonable.


*Mommy's note: Ben was so wasted after our day at Good Spirit beach that he fell asleep in his carseat before we even made it out of the parking lot. If you are looking for some fun you should come and visit and we'll take you to the lake for the day and let you nap on the way home.

7 comments:

Margaret said...

I t sounds like you had a fantastic day at the beach. Good for you.

footsack said...

You look like you had a lot of fun Ben. I wish I could come to the beach with you.

Unknown said...

The beach sure is a fun place to be. You can lay around all day, and there's no one to tell you how lazy you're being, because they're all doing the same thing. I always take a nap on the way home, too, but I think that's just because I'm all drugged up on Gravol.

Carol said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. I hope you have mamy more wonderful days at the beach.

Melanie said...

I'm glad you had such a great day Ben. I love the beach too, and napping on the way home, for that matter.

John said...

Next time we come we are going to the lake. The good thing about you is that your not scared of your grandpa when he takes his shirt off. Unlike some other people, but we really don't give a rip if they are scared.

Carol said...

John, if you are coming out here, you better make sure you warn me before you take off your shirt. I don't wanna be traumatized!! j/k ..... and since you may not know what j/k is it means just kidding. :)

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker