July 27, 2006

At Kinsmen Park

"Choo choooooo! Itsa black. Engine."

"Weddy set go. Hurry up chain. Weddy. Set. Goooo!"

"Ina red chain!"

"Ona wheel? Ona sing? Ona big ... red ... wheel ... ... sing?

He's got chakin.

" ... ... ... ..."

8 comments:

footsack said...

Ben it looks like you had a lot of fun at Kinsment Park. I also have pictures of my kids on that train but the were especially lucky because Uncle Marv was driving. (that second picture just warms the heart)

Unknown said...

Hey, that Kinsmen Park looks like it was lots of fun... I'm pretty sure I went there when I was a kid, though I don't remember really.

Melanie said...

Aww, I remember playing there as a kid, they had this big cheese maze or something, that you climbed up into, and a fun little water park too. I hope you had a really good time!

Becky said...

Mel... I'm pretty sure you're thinking of the Forestry Farm. The cheese maze is gone now. I think too many kids peed in it.

Margaret said...

You know, Ben, you are just getting cuter every day. I remember taking kids to Kinsmen Park and to the forestry Farm. I am proud of you for going on the ferris wheel. I was way to scared to get in that little cage so I put Wade and Tyson and Timmy in and I took pictures.

amy said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your Mommy! It looks like you guys had an awesome time at the park.
We had a fun time at the park playing with you in Yorkton. It was so good to see you guys, some family, someone we love and know cares about us. Thanks for playing with Camry, she really liked seeing you.

Carol said...

Pictures of Kinsmen Park brings back memories. We took our kids there, though they may not remember it. I love the last picture of you sleeping in your Mom's arms. Looks like you had a wonderful day.

Melanie said...

Oh right!! The forestry farm...and when I remembered that maze, I really did remember the smell...Eww...

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker