April 28, 2006

My Budder

My new little budder has been home for a while now. I like to watch him and if I get a chance I like to squeeze his skull and maybe rub my head on him. He doesn't really like it, but I do.He doesn't really like baths either but I do.
Note from Mommy: After Sam's first bath Ben was desperate to have a bath too... He cried and cried, "Bas! Bas!" and kept crying while his Daddy and Grandma Willems ran him a tub of water. Luckily his Mommy suggested putting Sam's tub in Ben's tub and that finally stopped the tears.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Awww, Ben. You look so big in that tiny tub. It seems like such a short while ago you would have fit in that little tub just like Sam does now. It's a good thing Mommy knows how to speak "Ben". You could have been crying a while for a bath if she didn't. You are so cute.

Unknown said...

It's good that you like your baths, little Ben... Maybe one day your "budder" will like them just as much as you...

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker