We have never met, Melissa, but reading your blog and your comments on other people's blog, I feel like we are family - which we are. I would love it if you and Johnny could come here to visit Mikey, who now has his own place. Then we could all meet you and little Noah, too. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! I haven't met you either, and I probably wont, unless our visits to BC happen to coincide, or you have the fantastic urge to visit Wyoming. Squash it - The place is crap.
Happy Belated Birthday Melissa. I hope it was great, even in all that snow you guys have been getting. (I watch the weather channel every morning) And since it is the 8th today..Happy Birthday Becky!! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Okay - Becky is the 8th, Dad is the 8th - and Peter's dad is tomorrow, WHO'S BIRTHDAY WAS ON THE FIFTH? You know those dates that you just know you're supposed to be remembering something? I'm going out of my mind. Someone help me please!
I was going to do a birthday post for you on Noah's blog but I don't have a SINGLE picture of you and Noah together. (Other than the infamous birthday one from last year!)
I remember when that picture was taken and I told Melissa how natural she looked holding Ben. She quickly told me not to get any ideas, that her and Jonny were waiting till all the school was done. Here we are. Now Noah is 1 and they will only finish school this spring. Ohhh...the best laid plans.
11 comments:
We have never met, Melissa, but reading your blog and your comments on other people's blog, I feel like we are family - which we are. I would love it if you and Johnny could come here to visit Mikey, who now has his own place. Then we could all meet you and little Noah, too. Happy birthday!
Happy birthday Melissa!! I think you need to come visit so we can meet...
You'd like her, she's FABULOUS!
Happy birthday Melissa.
Look forward to seing you soon.
Aunt Sue
Happy Birthday! I haven't met you either, and I probably wont, unless our visits to BC happen to coincide, or you have the fantastic urge to visit Wyoming. Squash it - The place is crap.
Happy Belated Birthday Melissa. I hope it was great, even in all that snow you guys have been getting. (I watch the weather channel every morning) And since it is the 8th today..Happy Birthday Becky!! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Okay - Becky is the 8th, Dad is the 8th - and Peter's dad is tomorrow, WHO'S BIRTHDAY WAS ON THE FIFTH? You know those dates that you just know you're supposed to be remembering something? I'm going out of my mind. Someone help me please!
Happy Birthday Becky!
I was going to do a birthday post for you on Noah's blog but I don't have a SINGLE picture of you and Noah together. (Other than the infamous birthday one from last year!)
Thanks for all the birthday wishes everybody!
And yes...I am fabulous.
Happy Belated Birthday Melissa! Again, we haven't met, but sure hope to some day.
Happy Birthday Becky!!
Oh, Happy Birthday Becky, too!!
I remember when that picture was taken and I told Melissa how natural she looked holding Ben. She quickly told me not to get any ideas, that her and Jonny were waiting till all the school was done. Here we are. Now Noah is 1 and they will only finish school this spring. Ohhh...the best laid plans.
Post a Comment