A Beautiful Day
It was cold all weekend. Grandpa never even got to take me puddle walking. I still had fun, even though Grandpa spent most of his time helping my mommy build stuff. Lucky for me Aunty and Grandma were here to distract me while Grandpa was busy...
Today it was nice and warm outside. It was so warm that Mommy even took me for a swing ride after we walked in some puddles. I wish I was still swinging... I forgot how much fun a swing can be. Swinging and singing... Who could ask for more? Mommy seemed to like it too.

15 comments:
Next time I come to see you, I will only work while you sleep, and then only during the nap time. The rest of the time I will play with you. If the puddles are dried up by then, we will make some and walk in them. lsssssssssssllllllllllll
I love swinging, too, especially when you go really high and your tummy does a flip. When you get a little older you have got to try roller coasters. The one at Calloway park is the best. It's way smoother than the one at West Ed Mall and not as fast. You can actually keep your eyes opened when you do the flips. That is really cool!
Hey Ben..nice rubber boots. I hope you get a lot of use out of them. It looks like you were having a lot of fun swinging. I hope the weather stays nice for you so that you can go outside a lot more often.
By the way Margaret, you really didn't need the comma behind swinging. Just the one behind too would have been good enough.
Actually, technically, Auntie Mitz, I'm pretty sure that both thos commas are good there... *grin*
Oh yes, roller coasters are soo fun!! I love swinging and roller coasters... When you get bigger, it's really fun to swing really high and then jump off... It's really fun, it scares your mom, and then you get grass stains on your pants... Just make sure it's grass or sand you're landing on, and not gravel... gravel hurts.
Thank you Carrie. The spelling Nazi is also the punctuation Nazi. Mitz, you are going to get it. You won't know where and you won't know when, but some day you will turn around and "BHAM" or "BAM" which ever way you want to spell it. Anyway, you will turn around and I will be there to ... hmmm...correct your spelling?
Carrie you spelled those wrong. It's not thos. Gottcha!!
Ok, since we all have issues with each other's spelling, I say we just get a blog for spelling errors.
Or we could all bombard blogger with emails, telling them they NEED to put spell check into the comment section.
Maybe if enough of us do it, they would think about it. Stranger things have happened.
It looks like you had a wonderful day swinging Ben. I hope the weather co-operates, and you have many more swinging days coming.
I am calling a truce to the spelling and grammar war. I promise not to say another word about ANYONES spelling or grammar anymore so PLEASE don't correct me either. Thanks :)
Ben, I love the boots! Where did your mommy find those? Do they have girl colors too? Camry is in need of a pair, her runners aren't going to cut it. We have water and more water and lots of mud, and her shoes are white. Not a good combo.
Whew!!! I'm glad to hear the spelling war is over, I was reading about it on every blog.
Amy,
Go to Walmart. They have the cutest little girl boots! I almost bought some for Ben. It was KILLING me to have to buy the boring boy ones... Although he does look pretty cute in them....
Becky, Didn't they have the cute boy ones there too?? They have some here are alligators! they even have eyes that stick out from the side of the boots and teeth painted around the front!
Yeah, I saw those. Glen thought they were tacky and if I'm honest they were a little too much for me too. (Plus they cost $24.97 and the ones we bought cost only $6.74 and they are lined...) Actually, the ones Ben wanted were Bob the Builder boots ($9.98) and they didn't have his size. Poor little Ben.
They were 25 bucks?! that's ridiculous! I didn't look at the prices after I saw that theyonly started at size five. If they had size 4 I might have got Chloe some, even though she can't walk yet, wouldn't really need them and they'd be a size too big. The most I've spent on shoes for her is $5. I think it's crazy to spend too much more than that on shoes that little.
Ben - you are one of the cutest children I have ever seen. I thought you should know. I love the picture of you on the swing, it's beautiful.
Post a Comment