February 08, 2006

Happy Birthday To You!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! I wish I was there to give you a birthday kiss and maybe sing you a birthday song... But I will see you soon, so maybe it will be okay if we do some birthday stuff a little late! Of course, I have a few ideas of things we could do together...













I think the cuddling is probably my very best idea. You are the world's very best cuddler and the world's very best Grandma! I love you!

8 comments:

Margaret said...

You are such a lucky little boy. Give your Grandma a big hug from me when you see her.

Margaret said...

Great pics!

footsack said...

Happy Birthday Chris if you read this. Becky those pictures are great. How do you put the captions on? Do you do that in a different program first or what. It is very cool and makes for a great post. Just love all those pictures especially the paint one.

Anonymous said...

That painting picture is amazing. What a nice spot in my day. I'm a little sick today - pretty sick actually, so I'm trying to work from a recliner with some tea and CMT on in the background. Thanks for showing us these pictures, and I hope you have a lot of fun with your grandma...

Becky said...

Yes, I do them first in Adobe Photoshop... It's easier... And I'm all about easier.

Carol said...

Ben is turning into such a young gentleman Wow!! He has changed so much in this past year. It's nice to come here, and see him.

Unknown said...

Awww!! I love the 3rd cuddling picture, that's too cute... Or the paint... I hope he didn't eat a bunch, because that's what it looks like... mmm paint... I just stuck crayons in my ears...

Trav said...

eating paint can't be all bad for kids... after all... look at how becky turned out... she's not all bad :P

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker