Still More New Words:
I say this while spinning myself till I can't stand up: Spinny! Spinny!
Then I say: Ho. Ho. Ho.
I say this anytime anyone comes into a room where I am alone, or whenever I come into a room with other people: Boo!
Today I reminded Mommy of a song her friend Scotty wrote while working at Bible Camp.
Don't go swimming tonight...
You're bound to lose your life.
There's a logger in the deep.
Don't go swimming tonight...
You'll be thrown for a loop.
Oh, the deep end's full of poop.
That's how she THINKS it went anyways. She sang it to me while she scooped all of my little poops out of the bathtub before church. I sang too. I sang, "Poop! Poop!" Then I got kinda cold waiting for her to run me a new bath so I cried a bit... "Poop! Pooooop!" Someone really needs to think about potty training me...

1 comment:
that's the funniest bible camp song I think I've ever heard. LOL
Post a Comment