January 25, 2006

Coincidence? (Mommy thinks not.)

Mommy and Daddy have been trying to teach me to say please when I want something. Yesterday I finally made a break through. Mommy is wondering if it has anything to do with the other new word I learnt the same day...

New Words:
Please (Sounds more like pees.)
Candy (Sounds more like tanty.)

3 comments:

footsack said...

You just keep getting cuter and cuter and you are starting to look like such a 'little man'.

Anonymous said...

Ben - Nice work. All you needed was the proper motivation. I as well, will do all sorts of things for food. What a great kid you are.

John said...

Ben you are changing just way to fast for your graaandpa. You better come and see me soon or you will have your entire vocabulary before I can teach you any good low german words. You are so smart.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker