December 06, 2005

My Trip To Regina

I had a really good time visiting Ethan and Aunty Carolyn in Regina this weekend. I got to see my long lost pal Ethan... We hit it off right away.
Until this happened. Then I started to get a bit worried. What kind of kid was this anyways? No one else had ever done stuff like this to me before, but I thought I should give him another chance, after all, we're related...
Then this happened. I think Ethan might be a bit more than I can handle. After I cried for a while he gave me a hug and a car so I felt better. Then Ethan taught me some stuff about running and bouncing and yelling. I figure he's pretty cool... as long as I don't sit on the couch with him. That's just asking for it. You have to look out for yourself in this world so I'm planning on trying out some of Ethan's wrestling moves on my little cousin Noah this Christmas. That way, maybe by the next time I see Ethan I'll be ready for him!

jjcmfn snnnnnnnn nnnnnndddddddd nnd dnnnnnnnncccbgx nnnnnndddcccccccccccccvn nnnnnnnnnnn j hj m xnxnnnnc jvch, ngnn

10 comments:

Trav said...

you're great uncle doft was telling me about some of this stuff... he told me that you guys had a lot of fun wrestling and that ethan liked to kick your cars when you had them all nicely lined up.... if he still bullies you, you just go up to him and say, "cut it out, you big jerk" it works all the time

Anonymous said...

lol yeah trav that works real well. work for you did it?

anyways Ben I'm excited that you are coming in to town tonight. if you need a babysitter let me know. maybe you can come over and help me bake.

Trav said...

aut it out ang, you big jerk, i'm tellin gramma

Anonymous said...

Trav, you make me laugh. EVERYONE here still does that shut up you big jerk thing. And we all laugh every time. It will take you forever to live it down. Ben, it looks like Ethan had a lot more fun "playing" than you did. He is a lot of boy. You'll have to get really tough to ever take him on. He is very much like his older cousin Josh when he was little. But I do love the pictures of you both. Your mom always does such a great job.

Anonymous said...

My personal favorite comment of Trav's was, "yeah, my heart bleeds purple Koolaid for you." I still think of that one all the time. Ben- you and Ethan look like you had a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Ethan is. I've only been gone about two months. YIKES! I hope you have lots of fun in Saskatoon, I'm sorry to hear about your great-grandpa. Have a good day Bentron!

Trav said...

actually mel, my heart bleeds purple koolaid for you was from doft... i also had cry me a river, build me a boat, ask me if i care and i'll tell you i don't

Becky said...

I think my best ever quotable moment was, "I'll show you yours if you show me mine..."

Trav said...

lol... wow.... i don't entirely remember the circumstance, but i do that was exactly what i meant to say...wow... that's hilarious... i've really brightened all of your lives over the years.... think of what a dark and dismal place this would be without me.... you guys really owe me.... becky, i want a sandwich

Anonymous said...

i agree with angie, if i'm checking blogs every day, three times a day, i want pictures dangit. sorry ben, i hope you have a really good day, and that you post again really soon. i'll check back in an hour.

Shirley said...

I can't believe that you sat there taking pictures while some big bully beat up on your child.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker