November 15, 2005

One Wacky Weekend

Here is a picture of me... relaxing after our long snowy trip back from Saskatoon. It took us FOREVER to get home. I was so happy to get out of that carseat... and into my fancy fuzzy chair! (I love to watch TV, but only if I've pulled my chair up as close to the TV as I can get... usually I watch better stuff than Corner Gas... like Doodlebops, and Mr. Dressup.)

We did lots of shopping this weekend. I got a new bike and some CARS! Cars are my new favorite thing. Grandpa showed me what a car is and now all I say all the time is, "Car! Car! Beep beep!" (Only I have trouble with the "r" sound, so it sounds like I am saying caw...)

I showed Grandma and Grandpa and and Aunty Ang my bestest new dance moves. I can do all kinds of fancy walks and I am a very good bouncer. They laughed and laughed. So I danced even harder. Mommy says she laughed so hard her tummy hurt... I don't think it was all that laughing... I think that new baby is stretching her out.

4hnhnjhjnnjjjjjjjjjj h hncjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjh bbgvfvcvccvv bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ju j

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very glad that you made it home safe and sound. It was so nice that you could come and visit me this weekend. I sure had a lot of fun playing cars with you and dancing in the kitchen. I think that dancing should always be done in the kitchen from now on. You had a good idea there Ben. Be gentle with your cats and don't forget to phone me.
ds;kaffp;580apowsppppppps[]ha ha ha ha. Isn't that funny.

Anonymous said...

hi ben,

it was so fun to hang out with you this weekend. i wish you lived here. i will have to come visit soon so that all my time won't get interrupted and we can sit and watch all your fav shows and you can dance for me some more...because that is really funny. I hope you can email me the video of you dancing soon because i would like it. thanks ben.
alskdjffffffffffff mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Ben, you are so cute and funny... I can hardly stand it.

Anonymous said...

gvtryvfkbjknb 3qe2t . yn vm b

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker